Benzim 40mg Tablet 14 ‘S
Benzim 40mg Tablet is a prescription medication used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). It contains the active ingredient benazepril, which belongs to a class of drugs known as angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors.
Omeprazole 40 mg
How to use, Side effects, Uses, Formula & Composition
- Benzim 40mg Tablet is used to treat hypertension or high blood pressure, and can be taken alone or in combination with other medications.
- The active ingredient benazepril works by relaxing the blood vessels, which helps to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to the heart.
- Benzim 40mg Tablet is usually taken once daily, with or without food. It is important to take it at the same time each day to maintain a consistent level of the medication in the body.
- Before taking Benzim 40mg Tablet, patients should inform their healthcare provider if they have any medical conditions, such as kidney or liver disease, or if they are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Common side effects of Benzim 40mg Tablet may include dizziness, headache, fatigue, cough, and nausea. If any of these side effects persist or worsen, patients should contact their healthcare provider.
- Serious side effects of Benzim 40mg Tablet are rare but may include allergic reactions, swelling of the face or tongue, difficulty breathing, and chest pain. Patients should seek immediate medical attention if they experience any of these symptoms.
- Benzim 40mg Tablet may interact with other medications, including diuretics, potassium supplements, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Patients should inform their healthcare provider of all medications they are taking before starting Benzim 40mg Tablet.
- It is important to monitor blood pressure regularly while taking Benzim 40mg Tablet to ensure that it is within a healthy range.
Overall, Benzim 40mg Tablet is an effective medication for treating hypertension and improving blood flow to the heart. Patients should follow their healthcare provider’s instructions for taking the medication and inform them of any side effects or changes in their medical history.